The title might seem a bit exaggerating, nevertheless I am about to share you a customer experience my friend had, dining at one of this unbelievable cunning restaurant.
and here's his story :
"...I will not denounce the name of the place, but it is surely located at one of those yuppie malls in Jakarta. Just when you're a bit of short, or in state of saving some money, you'll do the exact same thing as I was interrupted by this promotion banner that says "Promo Package Rp.25.325,-++ ...bla3x" excluded beverage.
So there I was sitting at that weird interior restaurant and ordering the package called Chicken Pata. The dissapoinment begin as the waiter brought me this so-called Chicken Pata to my table, which looks incredulously different from the banner picture. OK, let me describe what the picture has :
- A really yummy-cajun fried rice with fried-garlic sprinkle on top of it.
- Perfect touch of Sunny side-Fried Egg
- A moisty, spicy fried chicken (seems brushed with a special sauce)
- A side dish of sauted Onion/vegetables.
Of course it is tempting for me.. if you read the above, wouldn't you ? (a glimpse of hope that there's tempted-victim no.2, victim no.3,etc..)
but what really appear on the plate are these :
-An almost-cold-cajun fried rice with fried-garlic sprinkle on top of it.
-Relatively okay Sunny side-Fried Egg.
-A very dissapointed fried chicken cut to pieces and fried hurriedly.
- Where is the side-dish ?! NONE.
Last hope is that the chicken might not look pretty, but at least it could've taste good, and ..Yes.. just as I thought it was, my maid can do better than that.
And NO, the restaurant were not crowded or anything.
The cajun-rice on the other hand might be cold, but it's better-tasted...."
Overall... this conclude that when you're trying to save-up and want to eat a satisfying meal, don't play peekaboo. Although I can confirmed you, that Panini House never let me down on their breakfast package. With FREE! Juice and Regular Coffee or Tea, you can choose either its :
Choice of Croissant Sandwiches
Or,
Choice of Egg (Scrambled, Omelette, or Benedict Style)
and here's his story :
"...I will not denounce the name of the place, but it is surely located at one of those yuppie malls in Jakarta. Just when you're a bit of short, or in state of saving some money, you'll do the exact same thing as I was interrupted by this promotion banner that says "Promo Package Rp.25.325,-++ ...bla3x" excluded beverage.
So there I was sitting at that weird interior restaurant and ordering the package called Chicken Pata. The dissapoinment begin as the waiter brought me this so-called Chicken Pata to my table, which looks incredulously different from the banner picture. OK, let me describe what the picture has :
- A really yummy-cajun fried rice with fried-garlic sprinkle on top of it.
- Perfect touch of Sunny side-Fried Egg
- A moisty, spicy fried chicken (seems brushed with a special sauce)
- A side dish of sauted Onion/vegetables.
Of course it is tempting for me.. if you read the above, wouldn't you ? (a glimpse of hope that there's tempted-victim no.2, victim no.3,etc..)
but what really appear on the plate are these :
-An almost-cold-cajun fried rice with fried-garlic sprinkle on top of it.
-Relatively okay Sunny side-Fried Egg.
-A very dissapointed fried chicken cut to pieces and fried hurriedly.
- Where is the side-dish ?! NONE.
Last hope is that the chicken might not look pretty, but at least it could've taste good, and ..Yes.. just as I thought it was, my maid can do better than that.
And NO, the restaurant were not crowded or anything.
The cajun-rice on the other hand might be cold, but it's better-tasted...."
Overall... this conclude that when you're trying to save-up and want to eat a satisfying meal, don't play peekaboo. Although I can confirmed you, that Panini House never let me down on their breakfast package. With FREE! Juice and Regular Coffee or Tea, you can choose either its :
Choice of Croissant Sandwiches
Or,
Choice of Egg (Scrambled, Omelette, or Benedict Style)
For how much ?! only Rp.35.000,-++, it's probably not what you called as cheap, but hey?! Let's learned the above lesson..
I rather spend it on a healthy breakfast at Panini House (promo available 'till 11.00 am) than spending with guessing.
I rather spend it on a healthy breakfast at Panini House (promo available 'till 11.00 am) than spending with guessing.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home